Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tyler's Nursery

After all of these amazing showers.....we got busy on the nursery! One of my good friends, Kris, did the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me......she painted my nursery and it is perfect!! Of course we went with the Carolina Blue...shocker...but it is actually known as Honolulu Blue. The furniture is white, the bedding multi colored (greens, yellows, blues, oranges), and there are accents of navy throughout. I am so excited about this nursery, it looks adorable and I can't wait to bring home little Tyler to see it! Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Jeremy & Alana said...

The nursery is precious! Looks like you are all ready and I am sure you are. We can't wait to meet Tyler!

Unknown said...

I love the room! It is adorible!
Hope you are doing well and getting lots of rest!
I cant wait to hear about Tyler!!!!